Walk In Comfort – Chiropodist Foot Care Clinic In Scarborough & Bradford
- Looking for relief from foot or heel pain?
- Suffering from warts or other skin conditions?
- Need new or replacement orthotics?
Contact A Professional Chiropodist Today!
Or Call 647-989-7794 Now
Comfort Stride Foot Clinic is about helping you keep your feet healthy and pain-free. Our Chiropodists offer a wide range of services to help you deal with problems, injuries, deformities and issues stemming from arthritis, diabetes or any other systemic illnesses that cause problems with your feet.
Here’s a quick overview of the problems we can address and the services
- Ankle Sprains
- Athlete’s Foot
- Corns and Calluses
- Custom Orthotics
- Diabetes Care
- Flat Feet
- Fungal Nail
- High Arches
- Ingrown Toenails
- Morton’s Neuroma (Pain of your fore-foot)
- Orthopedic Shoes
- Runner’s Knee
- Shin Splints
Insurance Coverage – Are You Covered?
The profession of chiropody is considered private practice in Ontario, therefore most foot clinics are not covered by OHIP. We operate more like your dentist or physiotherapist; if you have a private or workplace health insurance plan, we can help you determine your specific coverage.
- Most insurers will only accept claims from certified chiropodists and physicians
- Direct Billing through most major insurers depending on the policy (i.e. Great West Life, Manulife)
- Ontario Works and Ontario Disability Support Program recipients may be eligible for orthotics and/or corrective foot wear
- Chiropody is covered by Veteran’s Affairs Canada and Non-Insured Health Board
To determine your coverage, find out what percentage and how many pairs per year your insurer will cover, we can send a written estimate to your insurance company to find out.
Contact us today and we will help you find out what
your insurer will cover – 647-989-7794